Monday, January 24, 2011

Symptoms of thyroid problem characters or Overactive thyroid

Human thyroid gland is located on the front of the neck just below the thyroid cartilage aka Adam's apple. The main function of the gland is producing thyroid hormones, these hormones are necessary to regulate your metabolism of the body. Thyroid hormones are very important for your body, without it, your body energy cannot be regulated. It also regulates how the body uses other hormones and vitamins and the growth and maturation of body tissues. However, sometimes your thyroid gland fails to perform these functions, this occurs when your thyroid gland, which regulates the metabolism of the organism is not working properly.

What then are the symptoms of thyroid problems? True symptoms manifest differently, depending on the age of the patient. For example in adults, symptoms include difficulty with defecation or constipation, fatigue and exhaustion, poor tolerance of cold temperatures and pain on the wrist. These particular symptoms "hypothyroidism"-a condition where the thyroid gland cannot produce enough hormones. On the other hand may include common signs of "hyperthyroidism" in adults: weight loss, nervousness, shortness of breath, trembling hands, insomnia, palpitations, light or absent menstrual periods in women hair loss and rapid heart rate, among others.

Children with hypothyroidism symptoms: poor performance in school, general weakness, slow growth, in addition to these abnormal characters displayed by the adult patient. That is why it is recommended to diagnose and treat this condition at the beginning of the children, as soon as you start to notice them in your child-but any of these signs may be completely different symptoms of the disease. That's why you need to refer to any anomaly of your physician or qualified healthcare professional.

Symptoms of hyperthyroidism-overactive thyroid cancer in children not too different from adults; children can show how other signs: behavioral problems, performance at school. It usually has a more profound impact infants, symptoms may include: low body temperature, constipation, bad food, slow heartbeat, cool the skin, prolonged jaundice, crying and increases drowsiness. In these circumstances, it is always better to refer to the pediatrician in consultation with the paediatric endocrinologist for secure diagnosis of affected children.

Diagnosing hyperthyroidism is relatively simple. Some of the more obvious physical indicators (e.g., goiter, or certain eye problems) may result in immediate diagnosis. Even if the doctor suspects possibly hyperthyroidism, there is also a simple blood test that can be done. This test measures the patient's TSH levels (simulating a thyroid hormone).

There are three main treatment of hyperthyroidism. Which treatment is prescribed will depend on the cause of thyroid hyper. Antithyroid drugs work by blocking the thyroid gland can do more TSH. This is a simple solution and often works pretty well. Other patients will undergo radioactive iodine therapy. This is still a relatively simple procedure, and if the patient is pregnant, has very little risk. Depending on the patient beta-blockers, as may be prescribed to control symptoms until cure or iodine to take effect.

In more extreme cases, it is possible that transactions may be required. This can be anything from removing the thyroid goiter or portion for a full thyroidectomy. Thyroid drug substitution will optionally remove the entire thyroid gland.


View the original article here

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend natural thyroid supplements for hypothyroidism. It really makes a difference. After two weeks of regular use, I felt so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone should still be grateful to God for the gift of life, that person should be me. Men and Women in this page, Faith Ristus is my name, I want to let the whole world know how I was cured of my Hepatitis B by God through the help of Herbal Dr Uwadia Amneifo. I was ill and diagnosed of Hep B after successfully undergoing appendicitis operation. After my doctor diagnosed me of Hep B, he said this virus has no cure and that I have to be careful not to allow anyone have direct contact with my blood. I have husband and kids at home, and anytime I come from work they come to me and I carry my kids on my body and sometimes they even sleep laying on my body so I begin to wonder how I can now start to avoid my kids and my husband for them not to contract this virus. I was given medicine like Lamivudine (Epivir-HBV, Zeffix, or Heptodin) and others to curb it but my conditions remain the same, and instead I would only eat and sleep after taking the pill, and this pill was too expensive for me. My health began to deteriorate on a constant basis and I was almost beginning to see my grave. For this reason I was prompted to do a search on the internet to see how I could help myself. I ran into a blog where I saw a testimony of a woman named Rash Hansell where she testified of how she as cured of Hypothyroidism with the use of roots and herbs prepared and shipped to her by Herbal Doctor Uwadia Amenifo. After carefully studying her testimony, I decided to take the contact details of the herbalist and immediately I maintained communication with him. He replied my message via his email and told me he got my message for the herbal cure of Hep B and he assured me that my cure is certain with his herbal mixture. He was so confident that I was so convinced just in his confidence. So we made necessary arrangement, and he prepared the herbs and shipped it to me. Just as he directed me to use it I really did. Behold it was as if he gave me magic medicine. My body system began to positively react to his medicine and in just less than three weeks, I was totally cured. I told him before he cured me that if he cures me, I will tell the whole world about his herbal medicine, and now I am cured so I am fulfilling my promise to him. Please if you are out there and still suffering from Hep B or other diseases, please I want you to in a hurry contact Herbal Doctor Uwadia Amenifo now and give him a try. His contacts are Email (doctoruwadiaamenifo@gmail.com) his number is (+2349052015874), God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete